Author: Jake Bauer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 08:36:03 -0400
Update links page
1 file changed, 9 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/content/links.md b/content/links.md
@@ -14,7 +14,6 @@ with stuff on them. Consider checking them out:
* [Atsuko Tominaga](https://atsukotominaga.com/)
* [Captain Epoch](https://adol.pw/)
@@ -22,7 +21,6 @@ with stuff on them. Consider checking them out:
* [Leon Baram](https://www.stuffbyleon.dev)
* [Richard Bowey](https://richardbowey.co.uk/)
* [Sol Fisher Romanoff](https://cronut.cafe/~sfr/)
@@ -218,6 +216,15 @@ with stuff on them. Consider checking them out:
collapsing overnight, but because being prepared for things like supply chains
breaking or panic buying habits of others in a time of crisis is prudent.
+* [Avoiding Toxic Productivity Advice for ADHD: Find What Actually
+ Works](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsT3KPYJFl4) - There's a problem with
+ personal productivity. Too many systems are designed to make you look busy
+ rather than actually get work done. And it's even worse for people with ADHD.
+ These systems were designed for neurotypical brains. They simply don't work.
+ Learn strategies designed with the ADHD brain in mind and learn how to
+ motivate your interest-based mind, rather than simply "trying harder" at
+ strategies not designed with you in mind.
* [Computers Can Be Understood](https://blog.nelhage.com/post/computers-can-be-understood/)